FALL 2022 PERFORMANCE DATES
|Thursday||7:30 pm||Oct. 20th|
|Friday||2:00 pm||Oct. 21st|
|Friday||7:30 pm||Oct. 21st|
FALL 2022: PENELOPE’S ODYSSEY
Penelope’s Odyssey centers around gender roles and societal norms as seen through the lens of time, entwining topics of romance, betrayal, single motherhood, arranged marriage, war and perseverance. In partnership with The Bushnell’s community digital arts project “Local Arts Stage”, dancers and audiences will be surrounded by projections filmed in Greece – underwater, in the mountains and in the ruins.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
- Click here to purchase Enter code: STUDENT5 (for CCC students/staff/faculty).
- Buy up to two tickets at the $5 One Dance cost per CCC ID.
- Tickets are will-call pickup only and require a valid student/faculty ID or license with Hartford residence for pick-up.
- Please note: This engagement has been rescheduled from the original dates of Sept. 30-Oct 1. If you purchased tickets, they will be honored on specific dates. See which date your ticket will be honored for here.
ONE DANCE AND PLACE-BASED EDUCATION
Contact Professor Valerie Garlick: firstname.lastname@example.org to:
- Set-up an in-class workshop (all disciplines welcome).
- Incorporate One Dance into your syllabus.
- Visit the Instructor Resources page for additional tools and templates including writing assignments, creative projects, and innovative prompts.
166 Capitol Ave
Hartford, CT 06106
Sonia Plumb Dance Company
50 Church Street, Mezzanine
Hartford, CT 06103
Valerie Garlick, Humanities