SPRING 2023: Symphonie Fantastique
Experience the drama of Hector Berlioz’s Symphonie Fantastique. This emotional piece is filled with enchantment, love and suspense as it tells the story of lost love. Find more information about this performance at www.hartfordsymphony.org.
Use your CCC ID for $5.00 One Note Tickets!
SPRING 2023 PERFORMANCE DATES
|Friday||8:00 pm||March 10th|
|Saturday||8:00 pm||March 11th|
|Sunday||3:00 pm||March 12th|
TWO WAYS TO BUY TICKETS
- Buy tickets in person at the Bushnell before a One Note performance with your CCC ID.
- Reserve tickets by phone: (860) 987-5900 for Ticket Services at The Bushnell, pay upon pickup with your CCC ID.
- Note: maximum purchase quantity applies. CCC students, staff, and faculty can buy up to two (2) tickets at the $5.00 One Note cost per CCC ID. Faculty members can purchase tickets in bulk on behalf of student groups, but should notify the box office in advance to confirm available ticket quantities. $5.00 One Note ticket prices apply to all One Note-designated performance dates only. Supplies are limited.
ONE NOTE AND PLACE-BASED EDUCATION
Contact Professor Josh Hummel: [email protected] to:
- Ask about taking part in a pre-performance lecture.
- Set-up an in-class workshop (all disciplines welcome).
- Incorporate One Note into your syllabus.
- Visit the Instructor Resources page for additional tools and templates including writing assignments, creative projects, and innovative prompts.
MAKE IT A NIGHT OUT
- Take advantage of local dining discounts with your HSO ticket stub!
ADDITIONAL DEAL FOR STUDENTS
- Students may attend any additional HSO Masterworks concert for $5 per ticket with a CCC ID
Hartford Symphony Orchestra
166 Capitol Avenue
Hartford, CT 06103
HSO Ticket Services at The Bushnell: (860) 987-5900
Joshua Hummel, Humanities
FALL 2022: DEBUSSY, RAVEL, BATES
Claude Debussy’s beloved and unforgettable piano pieces Clair de lune and Nocturnes are transformed for orchestra. Debussy’s music perfectly embodies an ever-changing and carefree feeling. Pianist Alessio Bax joins the HSO to perform Maurice Ravel’s Piano Concerto for the Left Hand, a piece composed for Austrian pianist, Paul Wittgenstein, who lost his right arm during WWI. Mason Bates’ Liquid Interface is a piece inspired by bodies of water- showing the magnificent power of the element in all forms.
FALL 2022 PERFORMANCE DATES
Debussy, Ravel, Bates
|Thursday||8:00 pm||Nov. 4th|
|Friday||8:00 pm||Nov. 5th|
|Saturday||3:00 pm||Nov. 6th|