Brother 2 Brother
“The beauty of genuine brotherhood and peace is more precious than diamonds or silver or gold”
- Achieve and maintain academic excellence by maintaining a 2.7 GPA or higher.
- Build a sense of belonging through brotherhood, goal-setting/completion and career development.
- Connect students with opportunities for career exploration, growth, development and preparedness.
- Participate in on-campus programming, community engagement, and service learning.
- Be clear about what you want to learn
- Actively listen and follow-up on tasks
- Reflect and report on progress
- Attend group meets/activities on/off campus
- Maintain 2.7 GPA
- Participate in community/service-learning projects
“With this investment in my education there is another hand pulling me closer to solid ground. Solid ground for not only me to stand on, but to build something that breaks the chains that have kept my family and I down for so long. I want to shatter the glass ceiling that has been limiting black and brown boys for so long in this world and represent the change in this world we ought to be.”
Contact the Academic Advising Department
Email: [email protected]
Office: Suite 316