What is the Workforce & Continuing Education?
Welcome to Capital Community College’s Workforce & Continuing Education – your resource for new and innovative programming to enhance your skills and knowledge. The center brings together dedicated faculty and staff whose expertise assures that you succeed, whether you are seeking your first job, a better job, or furthering your career.
The speed of change in the business world has increased vastly over the past decade. We want to help you keep up with these changes and improve your marketability. And we are doing so, by constantly looking at current workforce trends to provide you with new courses to help you improve or refresh your skill set.
Whatever your learning style, we can accommodate you – from courses on campus and online, nights and weekends, accelerated career training certificates, and private courses!
Capital’s Non-credit Programs Offer:
- Valuable short-term training career training to help you enter or change career fields.
- New or expanded skills for career advancement, in as little as one day
- Online continuing education learning
- Practical hands-on knowledge
- Reasonable prices
- Payment options
- Scholarships available for career-training certificates
- Expert faculty with real world experience
- Free career planning and job search assistance
- State-of-the-art training facilities
- Free parking
First Job, A Better Job, Your Career!
ODILE DILONE, M.S.
Interim Director of Non-Credit Programs
Workforce & Continuing Education