The Winter and Spring schedules are now available for viewing on myCTState. Registration for all students – new, continuing, returning, transfer and visiting – is NOW open.


Resources for Current Students


Students who would like to withdraw from one or more courses will need to complete the Course Withdrawal Form. This form is available at the Registrar’s Office on the 2nd floor of the college. If a student cannot come in please email the Registrar’s Office at [email protected]. The Registrar’s Office will notify the student with his or her options. Please look at deadline dates under the Academic Calendar at

The student who does not initiate a withdrawal could be, depending on an instructor’s judgment, assigned a performance grade (A-F) based on work completed. A student may not obtain a transcript notation of “W” in a course if there exists substantial reason to believe the student has engaged in academic misconduct in the course. A transcript notation of “W” will only be permitted for such student when the final resolution results in finding the student did not commit academic misconduct in the course.

Please note: Deciding not to attend class(es) does not constitute an official withdrawal from the College, and may result in a failing grade and/or financial obligation to the College.


Official Transcripts are provided at no charge but students must meet all financial obligations to the College before they will be issued.

Capital Community College offers the ability to obtain official transcripts in an electronic format (e-Transcript). Current and former students will be able to request official e-Transcripts to be sent to other educational institutions, potential employers, or any other appropriate entities.

  • Current and Recent Students: Students who have been issued a NetID and password should login to myCommNet, then click on Banner Student and Faculty Self-Service Link (top right hand box), Select Capital Community College if asked, Click on Student Records, Click on Transcripts Box, Click on Request Official Transcript and Click on Access the Transcript Ordering Site. If you do not remember your NetID or password, please use the online self-help tools to obtain your NetID or reset your NetID password.
  • Former Students: Students who have not been issued a NetID or do not remember their NET ID, please use the following link to submit an official eTranscript request. Please ensure that your last name, first name, date of birth and last four digits of your SSN are entered correctly so that your request can be processed in a timely manner.

    Good afternoon! CT State Degree Works is now live as we prepare for fall registration, which opens on April 4th! To assist you as you get ready to register, we wanted to bring a few items to your attention:


    • Students who are graduating (or are planning to graduate) in May or August 2023 should continue to use their college Degree Works for their degree audit (available through myCommNet).
    • Students who are graduating (or planning to graduate) beginning in fall 2023 should use the CT State Degree Works for their degree audit (available through myCTState).
    • CT State Degree Works may not show your updated schedule for spring or summer classes. Don’t worry! You can still use Degree Works from your home college to see these courses. Once the fall semester begins, your spring and summer courses will be reflected in CT State Degree Works as well.
    • Please be aware that updates to the 23-24 curriculum are in the process of being finalized; you may see minor adjustments to your degree audit once your program of study has been finalized for the 23-24 academic year.
    • You may see some of your courses appear in the “Not applied to this program” category and your “Program Progress” percentage temporarily drop in your CT State Degree Works audit. We will work with you to apply these courses to your new CT State program either administratively or through the course substitution process as you meet with your advisor or the coordinator of your degree or certificate program.
    • If you have questions about courses not appearing correctly on your audit, please reach out to your Guided Pathways or Faculty advisor. The name of your advisor(s) will be listed on your Degree Works audit.

    Location: 2nd floor in Room 207
    Phone: (860) 906-5311
    Email: [email protected]


    Monday 9am – 5:00pm
    Tuesday 9am – 5:00pm
    Wednesday 9am – 5:00pm
    Thursday 9am – 5:00pm
    Friday 9am – 3:00pm
    Skip to content