Resources for Current Students
- Withdrawing from Course(s) – If you would like to withdraw from a course or courses please visit the Registrar’s office in room 207 to pick up the Course Withdrawal Form. If you cannot come-in please email the Registrar’s Office at Ca-Registrar@capitalcc.edu. The Registrar’s Office will notify you with your options.
- Access your Class Schedule
- Change of Major Form (Fillable)
- Course Conversion Table
- Current Student Registration
- Degree Evaluation under Degree Works for Students
- Diploma Replacement Form
- FERPA and Student Records
- Final Exam Schedule for Fall 2022
- Graduation Application (Fillable)
- Hartford Consortium Cross Registration
- Obtain an Enrollment Verification
- Refund Appeal Process
- Request Transfer Credit Evaluation (Fillable)
- Request for Usage of a Preferred First Name or Used Name
- Register for Classes Online
- Search for Courses
- Senior Citizen Registration Form (Fillable)
- Senior Citizen’s Tuition Waiver
- View Final Grades and Transcripts
Resources for Faculty & Staff
TRANSCRIPT REQUEST INSTRUCTIONS
Official Transcripts are provided at no charge but students must meet all financial obligations to the College before they will be issued.
Preferred Method (faster processing):
Capital Community College offers the ability to obtain official transcripts in an electronic format (e-Transcript). Current and former students will be able to request official e-Transcripts to be sent to other educational institutions, potential employers, or any other appropriate entities.
- Current and Recent Students: Students who have been issued a NetID and password should login to myCommNet, then click on Banner Student and Faculty Self-Service Link (top right hand box), Select Capital Community College if asked, Click on Student Records, Click on Transcripts Box, Click on Request Official Transcript and Click on Access the Transcript Ordering Site. If you do not remember your NetID or password, please use the online self-help tools to obtain your NetID or reset your NetID password.
- Former Students: Students who have not been issued a NetID or do not remember their NET ID, please use the following link to submit an official eTranscript request. Please ensure that your last name, first name, date of birth and last four digits of your SSN are entered correctly so that your request can be processed in a timely manner.
Secondary Method (Paper Transcripts):
- Click Here to open the Transcript Request Form
- Complete the form and return it to the Registrar’s Office at the address or FAX # on the top of the form
Location: 2nd floor in Room 207
Phone: (860) 906-5311
|Monday||9am – 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||9am – 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||9am – 5:00pm|
|Thursday||9am – 5:00pm|
|Friday||9am – 3:00pm|