Welcome to your new student online orientation
Welcome to Capital Community College! Whether you are a New, Transfer, or Readmit student the New Student Online Orientation will provide you with information related to academic and campus resources as well as student support services that will help you acclimate to the college environment and get the most out of your college experience.
The deadline to complete the New Student Online Orientation is September 1, 2022.
- We encourage all students to complete the full orientation prior to meeting with a Guided Pathways (GP) Advisor.
- The orientation takes approximately 30 to 45 minutes to complete entirely.
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion sent to your college email upon completion of all sections and the feedback survey.
- Students who complete the orientation and feedback survey are automatically entered into a CT State Community College giveaway of various items including bookstore vouchers, swag bags, and more!
- It is accessible through mobile, tablet, and computer devices.
- You can bookmark orientation lessons and take virtual notes.
- Ability to stop and go and pick up where you left off.
- Closed Captioning available in English and Spanish.
- Send questions in the “Ask a Question” box.
- Download and print your Certificate of Completion.
5 Steps Before you begin your New Student Online Orientation:
Please make sure that you have completed all of the steps below before you access and complete the CT State Community College – New Student Online Orientation:
Once you’ve completed these steps, please proceed by (clicking here).