Brighthouse Financial Fellowship Program
The Brighthouse Financial Fellowship Program @ Capital
We’re on a mission to help Americans achieve financial security – join us in August! The financial services industry is rapidly changing – and we’re looking for changemakers to help drive it forward. Whether you’re interested in a career in finance or simply considering your options, the Brighthouse Financial Fellowship Program can help build your knowledge and prepare you for a career helping people meet their financial needs.
Brighthouse Financial is on a mission to help people achieve financial security. As one of the largest providers of annuities and life insurance in the U.S.,1 we specialize in products designed to help people protect what they’ve earned and ensure it lasts. Our growing employee network is connected by five regional offices coast to coast.
About the Program
Our 12-week program is designed to help you establish or advance your practical financial knowledge. In addition to an engaging and interactive curriculum, Brighthouse Financial Fellows will benefit from:
- Know Yourself, Grow Your Wealth, provided in partnership with The American College for Financial Services®
- Advanced communications training
- Sales effectiveness training
- FINRA securities licensing preparation
- Mentorship with a Brighthouse Financial leader
- Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam preparation and sponsorship
- July 15, 2023
- Course begins August 28th
Contact John Thomas for more information.
- Date to be determined. Virtual Information Sessions via WebEx.
Register here to learn more virtually.
Hartford area resident
Major in Business, Communications, English, and/or Liberal Arts
Minimum of 15 completed credits