Specifically for students who are non-native English speakers who have not received 3 or more years of English instruction from a high school in the U.S.
- Please come to Room 408 on the 4th floor.
- You are required to bring a government-issued, non-expired photo ID (e.g. driver’s license, State ID, permanent resident card or passport).
- Bring your Banner Student ID # and a writing utensil.
- Parking is available in the Morgan Street Garage. Parking tickets will be validated at the welcome desk located in the college’s lobby (1st floor).
- Directions and Parking for the Test Center
- Please review Test Center Policies