With the exception of part time lecturer and non-credit lecturer roles, Capital does not accept unsolicited applications for employment. The college only accepts applications for positions that are posted on our website. Due to limited staffing, the college cannot confirm receipt of application and cannot return phone calls regarding vacant positions. Please submit only one application for each position you choose to apply for and submit all of your materials in one submission. Copies of transcripts are acceptable at the time of application.
Full Time Opportunities
- There are no full time positions currently available.
Part Time Opportunities
- Part Time – Nursing Clinical Instructor
- Part Time Lecturer – English as a Second Language
- Resumes for part-time lecturers are accepted by Diane Mathis in the Academic Dean’s office. They are kept in a specific file under the specific discipline. If you are interested in teaching as a part time lecturer, please submit a cover letter stating why you would like to teach along with a resume and copies of transcripts to Diane Mathis dmathis@Capitalcc.edu (860) 906-5011
- Resumes for non-credit lecturers are accepted by the Division of Continuing Education Department. If you are interested in teaching as a non-credit lecturer, please submit a cover letter stating why you would like to teach along with a resume and copies of transcripts to Division of Continuing Education, Capital Community College, 950 Main Street, 3rd Floor, Hartford, CT 06103
Statewide Employment Opportunities
- ConnSCU Board of Regents for Higher Education Job Opportunities
- Department of Administrative Services (DAS) Statewide Opportunities and Statewide Exams
Applications for Employment
- BOR Employment Application (pdf) is to be used to apply for unclassified vacancies
- State of Connecticut Application form for Examination or Employment (Form CT-HR-12) is to be used to apply for exams and classified vacancies