With the exception of part time lecturer and non-credit lecturer roles, Capital does not accept unsolicited applications for employment. The college only accepts applications for positions that are posted on our website. Due to limited staffing, the college cannot confirm receipt of application and cannot return phone calls regarding vacant positions. Please submit only one application for each position you choose to apply for and submit all of your materials in one submission. Copies of transcripts are acceptable at the time of application.
Full Time Opportunities
- There are no full-time positions at this time.
Part Time Opportunities
- Part Time Lecturer
General Information: (Courses that need to be taught)
Minimum Qualifications: Master’s degree in related field (specify). At least one year of teaching experience in related field, preferably in a community college setting. Experience may include clinical hours of work and/or teaching experience in subject.
EQUIVALENCIES: Applicants who do not meet qualifications as stated are encouraged to put in writing precisely how their background and experiences have prepared them for the responsibilities of these positions and by providing appropriate references.
MINIMUM SALARY: $4,638.00 for a 3-Credit Course. This information is subject to change.
(Specify if needed for specific dates of week and/or times of day)
Human Resources Department
PT Lecturer Search – (Area of Expertise)
Capital Community College
950 Main Street
Hartford, CT 06103
E-mail to: CA-HRApplicant@capitalcc.edu
- Customer Service/Call Center Lecturer
- Resumes for non-credit lecturers are accepted by the Division of Continuing Education Department. If you are interested in teaching as a non-credit lecturer, please submit a cover letter stating why you would like to teach along with a resume and copies of transcripts to Division of Continuing Education, Capital Community College, 950 Main Street, 3rd Floor, Hartford, CT 06103
Statewide Employment Opportunities
- ConnSCU Board of Regents for Higher Education Job Opportunities
- Department of Administrative Services (DAS) Statewide Opportunities and Statewide Exams
Other Campus Job Openings
|Asnuntuck Community College||Enfield|
|Central Connecticut State University||New Britain|
|Charter Oak State College||New Britain|
|Eastern Connecticut State University||Willimantic|
|Gateway Community College||New Haven|
|Housatonic Community College||Bridgeport|
|Naugatuck Valley Community College||Waterbury|
|Manchester Community College||Manchester|
|Middlesex Community College||Middletown|
|Northwestern CT Community College||Winsted|
|Norwalk Community College||Norwalk|
|Quinebaug Valley Community College||Danielson|
|Southern Connecticut State University||New Haven|
|Three Rivers Community College||Norwich|
|Tunxis Community College||Farmington|
|Western Connecticut State University||Danbury|
Applications for Employment
- BOR Employment Application (pdf) is to be used to apply for unclassified vacancies
- State of Connecticut Application form for Examination or Employment (Form CT-HR-12) is to be used to apply for exams and classified vacancies