Due to COVID-19 the college is closed and cannot offer the Accuplacer Placement Test at this time. We are still registering New Students for fall 2020.
Please submit your High School/GED transcripts and sending your SAT/ACT scores to [email protected]. Students may also submit questions regarding placement to this email.
ESL Placement Testing is approximately 2-3 hours in length, consisting of two parts. Beginning in the ESL Language Lab, room 408, prospective students will experience an introductory presentation and an initial writing assessment. The second part, the ACCUPLACER® ENGLISH-AS-A-SECOND LANGUAGE (ESL) TEST, is taken digitally in the recently renovated Placement Testing Center, in room 220.
- Please come to Room 408 on the 4th floor.
- You are required to bring a government-issued, non-expired photo ID (e.g. driver’s license, State ID, permanent resident card or passport).
- Bring your Banner Student ID # and a writing utensil.
- Parking is available in the Morgan Street Garage. Parking tickets will be validated at the welcome desk located in the college’s lobby (1st floor).
- Directions and Parking for the Test Center
- Please review Test Center Policies
ESL Placement Testing is conducted at 10:00AM and 4:00PM. All students are highly encouraged to seek Financial Aid as soon as possible. There are Financial Aid Workshops available for a limited number of sessions. Students who place at or over ESL Level 2 are highly encouraged to participate in the Welcome and Advising Center’s ESL Registration Sessions. Reservations for ESL Registration Sessions can be made upon ESL placements are complete. Please see below: