New Student Information System

myCTState is the new student information system for CT State Community College for all transactions pertaining to Fall 2023. Search for classes, register for the fall semester, transfer in credits, and more. Go to to log in with your NetID and password.

Fall Registration

If you have a balance over $500 at any of the Connecticut community colleges, you will not be able to register for Fall 2023 at your home campus or any other CT State campus. Please contact the Bursar’s/Cashier’s office or the Financial Aid office for assistance as soon as possible.

Full payment is expected at the time of registration.  You may pay for your course using a check; money order; cash; Visa, MasterCard or Discover; tuition authorization or company P.O.. Once you register for your program with the School of Workforce & Continuing Education, payment must be made with the business office.

For those eligible, there are some ways you might get financial assistance to help you pay for your courses. These include:


Selected job training programs have been approved by the CT Department of Veterans Affairs for funding with veteran GI Bill® benefits. The Veterans Oasis Center is located in Room 424 on our campus. More information about eligible programs and the application process are available by contacting our veterans services staff.


SNAP E & T program provides FREE career training to participants who meet eligibility requirements. If you are receiving SNAP in Connecticut, and not receiving financial assistance from the Temporary Family Assistance program, you may be eligible. Our SNAP Coordinator will determine your eligibility and help you select a program that meets your needs. More information can be found here.

860-906-5130 or

SNAP Education and Training Scholarship Program USDA Nondiscrimination Statement


WIOA funds are available to those who qualify and will cover tuition on a variety of class offerings. For more information on how to apply for the program, visit the American Job Center at your local CT Department of Labor.

For more information on WIOA eligible certificates:

Email:  Odile Dilone, Continuing Education Coordinator, or call: (860) 906-5141.


If your employer, or other organization, is going to pay for your class, a tuition authorization letter needs to be completed before you can enroll in the course. The authorization letter should be printed on company letterhead, and must include the following information: student name, course title, course CRN, dates, times, and a promise to pay, as well as the address where the invoice is to be sent. Please contact our Customer Service Center, (860) 906-5130, for more information about tuition authorization letters.


We have payment plans available for some of our career training certificates. To learn more, please call our Customer Service Center at (860) 906-5130.

Skip to content