In anticipation of inclement weather expected on February 18, 2021, Capital Community College will shift to virtual operations.
Operations will continue as follows:
- All scheduled virtual and in-person classes will be held on-line.
- Level 1 (essential) staff will report at their normal work times.
- Non-level 1 staff and administrators will telework from home. See below for more information about telework procedures.
- Students with clinical rotations, internships, or other in-person off-campus commitments are to follow the requirements of their host organization.
- All scheduled on-campus events are postponed.
- Bookstore, Library, etc. will be accessed on-line.
Snow Parking Restrictions: Level 1 employees coming to campus will be directed to park in designated areas. All other employees are to remove cars from no-covered parking areas to facilitate snow removal.
Faculty are asked to transition any planned on ground classes and or exams to remote learning modalities. Faculty must ensure their students are aware that there will be no classes on campus or activities. Faculty unable to make the transition to an on-line learning modality must notify their respective Dean/Director immediately to determine what, if any, action may be needed to ensure we can comply with classroom instructional hours and/or make-up times.
Staff that are not Level 1 employees and have demonstrated a history of their ability to telework are not required to come to campus and should make plans with their supervisor to provide services remotely.
Staff that are not Level 1 employees and have not demonstrated an ability to telework, we ask you to speak to your supervisor. You will not be required to come to campus or use accrued time if you elect to remain home. You will receive instruction how to complete your time sheet later.
We want to remind you that all employees are expected during working hours to remain available to receive and respond to communications via email, Webex, Teams, and other methods, attend meetings and perform other job related duties as you have on days when you have been scheduled for telework.
Thank you for your cooperation and please stay safe.