The Mission of the Summer Bridge to Success program is to bridge students into a collegiate setting and connect them to academic, career, and personal resources at Capital Community College and to foster lifelong learning.
The Summer Bridge to Success program is a six-week, full-scholarship program where students can earn six college credits in (Interdisciplinary Studies and Sociology, or Theater). Students will receive college success mentoring and coaching, assistance with finding summer employment, and participate in college visits and fun activities in the Hartford area.
- High School Graduate (within two years).
- Complete Summer Bridge to Success application.
- Must have been admitted to Capital Community College.
- Must register for courses at Capital Community College.
- Must have completed all CCC assessment testing requirements or submit SAT scores.
- Must be available daily from 8:30am-12:30pm, Monday-Friday.
- Must have a desire to be a successful student at Capital Community College.
- Earn six collegiate credits at NO COST.
- Get a head start, and experience college life in a structured and supportive learning community.
- Receive a free bus pass.
- Free textbooks.
- Enrichment activities.
- Opportunities for Six weeks of summer EMPLOYMENT.
Summer Bridge to Success @ CCC!