Resources for Current Students
- Access your Class Schedule
- Change of Major Form
- College Catalog & Publications
- Course Conversion Table
- Degree Evaluation Instructions for Students
- Hartford Consortium Cross Registration
- Immunization Form
- Obtain an Enrollment Verification
- Register for Classes Online
- Search for Courses
- Senior Citizen’s Tuition Waiver
- Spring 2017 Academic Calendar
- Spring 2017 Final Exam Schedule
- Spring 2017 Registration Information
- View Final Grades & Unofficial Transcripts
Resources for Faculty & Staff
TRANSCRIPT REQUEST INSTRUCTIONS
Official Transcripts are provided at no charge but students must meet all financial obligations to the College before they will be issued.
Preferred Method (faster processing):
Starting on Monday, March 30, 2015, Capital Community College will begin to offer the ability to obtain official transcripts in an electronic format (e-Transcript). Current and former students will be able to request official e-Transcripts to be sent to other educational institutions, potential employers, or any other appropriate entities.
- Current and Recent Students: Students who have been issued a NetID and password should login to myCommNet, then click on Banner Student and Faculty Self-Service Link (top right hand box), Select Capital Community College if asked, Click on Student Records, Click on Transcripts Box, Click on Request Official eTranscript, and Click on Access the Transcript Ordering Site. If you do not remember your NetID or password, please use the online self-help tools to obtain your NetID or reset your NetID password.
- Former Students: Students who have not been issued a NetID, please use the following link:https://exchange.parchment.com/send/adds/index.php?main_page=login&s_id=7sCLDESLXnimJFgZ to submit an official eTranscript request. Please ensure that your last name, first name, date of birth and last four digits of your SSN are entered correctly so that your request can be processed in a timely manner.
Secondary Method (Paper Transcripts):
- Click Here to open the Transcript Request Form
- Complete the form and return it to the Registrar’s Office at the address or FAX # on the top of the form
Registrar’s Office Hours
- Monday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Tuesday – 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Wednesday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Thursday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Friday – 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Refer to the current course schedule book for extended hours at the beginning of the fall & spring semesters.
The Registrar’s Office is located on the 2nd floor in Room 207.