ABOUT THE ATI TEAS
The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) measures basic essential skills in the academic content areas of reading, mathematics, science and English and language usage. The objectives assessed on the TEAS exam are those which health science educators deemed most appropriate and relevant to measure entry-level academic readiness of nursing and allied health program applicants.
How do I register for the ATI TEAS?
- Create an account on www.atitesting.com and log in to see a listing of Capital Community College test dates. Please ensure you choose Capital CC Connecticut as your institution of choice in your ACCOUNT. Please use GOOGLE CHROME browser.
- Click on “Online Store” then TEAS®: Follow prompts, choose test date and add to cart for purchase. The cost of the test is $50.00 (excluding taxes).
Students are required to pay a non-refundable proctor fee to Capital Community College in addition to ATI’s test registration fee. Fees are as follows:
- Connecticut Community College Students –$15.00
- Non-Connecticut Community College Students – $35.00
- TEAS Proctor Fee Payment Form
Cash or Credit/Debit payments must be made to the Business Office on the 2nd floor during their regular business hours prior to taking the test.
Monday-Thursday: 9am to 5pm
Friday: 9am to 3pm
Payments made on the day of the test must be in the form of a CHECK or MONEY ORDER. The Placement Testing Center will not accept any cash, credit/debit card payments prior to testing. Students without the proper form of payment on the day of the test will not be allowed to test.
The ATI testing website has many resources available for purchase, including: Learning Strategies, TEAS Pre-test Study Manual and TEAS Online Practice assessments.
Frequently Asked Questions
- you have not created an ATI account
- you are using another browser other than GOOGLE Chrome
- you do not have Capital CC Connecticut listed as your institution of choice in your account
- Valid photo ID (driver’s license/ permit, state ID, passport, or permanent resident card)
- proctor fee payment/ proctor fee payment receipt
Students can pay their proctor fee to the Business Office before or to the Placement Testing Center on the day of the test. If you are paying your fee on the day of the test (when the Business Office is closed) you must pay by check or money order. No Cash or Credit/Debit card payments accepted!
Free parking is located in the Morgan Street Parking Garage. You will need to pull a parking ticket and have your ticket validated at the Welcome Desk on the first floor of the College.
Students with documented disabilities must contact Helena Carrasquillo (Disabilities Coordinator) at (860) 906-5204 or email@example.com to receive academic adjustments.
To obtain adjustments, you must schedule an appointment with Helena and provide documentation which describes your disability and supports your need to receive adjustments. This should be done 2 weeks prior to your test appointment. Academic adjustments for testing will only be provided to students who have completed this process.