At CCC your success is our goal, low tuition and fees and a variety of payment options make achieving your educational goals affordable and attainable. All students must establish a method of payment after registration. Financial aid grants, scholarships, payment plans and veterans services & oasis center help make financing your education very manageable. Students should stop at the Bursar’s Office to assure that arrangements are finalized, after registering. Students registering online can check the status of their financial aid and/or make payment by logging onto myCommnet.
Important Dates and News
- CCC uses your current registration schedule to calculate your charges in accordance with CSCU Board of Regents (BOR)-approved Tuition and Fee Rate Tables. All tuition and fee charges are subject to change by the BOR.
- While CCC reserves the right to cancel unpaid registrations, as long as your name is on an official roster your account will be charged and you will earn a grade for the course – whether you attended it or not.
- If you change your mind about taking a course(s) after you register, you are required to officially drop it whether or not you have made payment or have attended. Do not assume that your account will be dropped for non-payment.
- You will continue to be responsible for all charges until you officially drop the class regardless of your payment status. Dropping a course before the 1st day of classes is the only way to ensure your account will not be charged.
- Without exception, once your registration is cancelled you won’t be able to re-register unless there is space available in the class.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration unless you have a 3rd party arrangement or have financial aid.
- Installment payment plans are available for the Summer courses but not available for Winter courses.
- All fees are due at the time of registration and tuition is due on the date the college has specified each semester in the term catalog.
- Installment payment plans are available.
Installment Payment Plan Information
Spread the cost of your tuition and fees over the term by enrolling in a tuition payment plan using our convenient, easy to use and secure online payment plan system. It’s easy to get started and maintain:
- Log into Self-Service through myCommnet.
- Enroll in a tuition payment plan that fits your needs.
- Authorize a parent, spouse or anyone else you choose to access your account, sign up for a payment plan or make a payment on your behalf.
- Receive notification sent to your student email as your plan adjusts to changes in your schedule.
- Pay 40 percent of your tuition bill when you sign up and pay the balance in equal monthly installments through October for Fall semester classes (March for Spring semester classes).
- OPT to receive your bill and reminders of payments due via “text”. All applicable charges apply.
An installment plan is:
- Fast and Easy – Log in, pick the plan that best meets your needs and enroll.
- Secure – Pay online using a credit card, knowing your information is secured using industry-leading security features.
- Convenient – Receive email notices of any changes to your installment payment amounts. Make a payment anytime, anywhere by accessing your plan through a web browser.
- Inexpensive – Pay just $25 per semester to enroll in a plan. An installment plan is an inexpensive alternative to a student loan or paying by credit card.
Installment Payment Plan and FAQs
Who can enroll? Any credit student enrolled in a regular academic semester with charges of $1,082 or more can enroll in a payment plan unless there is an unpaid balance from a previous semester.
How much does it cost? The plan costs $25 (non-refundable) and is due when you enroll in a payment plan. A payment equal to 40 percent of your tuition bill is also required at the time you enroll in a payment plan unless your financial aid has been officially awarded. A $15 fee will be charged for each late payment.
When are payments due? Payments are due monthly. With the initial payment due at the time of registration. The final payment is due in October for Fall plans, in March for Spring plans. Please note: Failure to meet the college’s payment deadlines can subject your entire semester’s registration to cancellation. Without exception, once your registration has been cancelled, you won’t be able to re-register for your classes unless space is available.
The Bursar’s Office manages all students financial accounts including processing payments and refunds, setting up payment plans, applying waivers and billing. For general information, please call 860-906-5061 or visit the Bursar’s Office located at
950 Main Street, Hartford, CT 06103 on the 2nd Floor.
|Monday||9 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||9 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. – 3 p.m.|