The Hartford Heritage Project makes Hartford’s rich and diverse cultural institutions, landmarks, and neighborhoods an extension of our classroom. Hartford Heritage courses make connections between course content and the city of Hartford in order to enhance learning and to increase our understanding of Connecticut’s capital city.
HHP In the Media
- President Wilfredo Nieves discusses the Hartford Heritage Project and Hartford as a college town on the Stan Simpson Show.
- “Hartford as a College Town Classroom” Hartford Courant Op-Ed by Prof. Jeff Partridge.
- Read article “One Play – A Hartford Stage and Capital Community College Partnership That is Transforming Lives” from Hartford Stage StageNotes
- Prof. Jeff Partridge is interviewed on WAMC Northeast Public Radio regarding the Hartford Heritage Project and Place-Based Education
- Student Research on Hartford Featured on the ConnecticutHistory.Org Website
- Listen to Dr. Jeffrey Partridge discuss the Hartford Heritage Project on WNPR’s Where We Live
- Read article “Out of the Classroom and Into The City” from the Congress of CT Community Colleges (4C’s) Chronicle.