Join us for Capital Community College’s Golf Classic that is returning and held in accordance with public health protocols to ensure the safety of participants. We’re raising funds for the Scholarship Fund and the Oasis Center for students with military service.
- Registration covers greens fees, golf cart, lunch, dinner and refreshments on the course.
- The event kicks off at 11:30 a.m. with a Tee Time lunch buffet.
- Scramble format, shotgun start begins at 12:30 p.m.
- 19th Hole Dinner at The Tavern to follow play includes, raffle, auction and prizes follow play.
- Participants can arrange their own foursomes or sign up as singles.
About Keney Park Golf Course
In recent years Keney Park Golf Course has been the focus of a massive restoration, with design efforts led by Matthew Dusenberry of Dusenberry Design. Dusenberry, a Milwaukee-based golf course architect, was a longtime associate at Greg Norman Golf Course Design, and has worked on layouts such as Doral in Miami and Doonbeg in Ireland. The full-scale restoration of Keney Park Golf Course includes completely renovated tee boxes, fairways, greens and bunkers, as well as an updated clubhouse that includes The Tavern At Keney Park managed by the DISH Restaurant Group.