A student can withdraw from a class until the end of the twelfth week of class. Beyond the twelfth week, students who need to withdraw for extenuating circumstances must apply with the Associate Dean of Students.

Students who would like to withdraw from one or more courses will need to complete the Course Withdrawal Form. This form is available at the Registrar’s Office on the 2nd floor of the college. If a student cannot come in please email the Registrar’s Office at [email protected]. The Registrar’s Office will notify the student with his or her options.

The student who does not initiate a withdrawal could be, depending on an instructor’s judgment, assigned a performance grade (A-F) based on work completed. A student may not obtain a transcript notation of “W” in a course if there exists substantial reason to believe the student has engaged in academic misconduct in the course. A transcript notation of “W” will only be permitted for such student when the final resolution results in finding the student did not commit academic misconduct in the course.

Please note: Deciding not to attend class(es) does not constitute an official withdrawal from the College, and may result in a failing grade and/or financial obligation to the College.

Medical Withdrawals & Refunds

Students seeking medical withdrawals and/or refunds for medical reasons must submit documentation along with their withdrawal form to the Office of the Associate Dean of Student Services. These requests must be received during the semester for which the request is being made and decisions are at the discretion of the Associate Dean of Students.

Skip to content