Enrollment Resources

All enrollment services offices will continue to provide all services to students remotely. All functions can be completed online, over the phone or by email.

For applying and enrolling to the college, contact the Admissions Office

For making payments, reimbursements, billing questions, contact the Bursar office

 For help with your FAFSA or questions regarding financial aid, contact the Financial Aid Office 

For changing your major, requesting transcripts, transfer in credits, contact the Registrar office

 For placement test, submitting SAT scores, TEAS testing, contact the Placement Testing office