Scheduling an On-Campus or Virtual Appointment
Appointments required for on-campus meetings. Walk-ins not allowed.
Please note, enrollment staff will be available by appointment only as we re-open our campus. There will be no walk-ins.
To schedule an on-campus or virtual appointment with a member of our team, please use the following contact list to initiate your request. Please make sure to include your full name and Capital Student ID# on all email correspondence:
- CA-Admissions@capitalcc.edu for questions regarding Capital and the application process.
- CA-Advising@groups.ct.edu for new student registration questions.
- CA-Counseling@capitalcc.edu for returning student registration and advising questions.
- CA-Registrar@capitalcc.edu for registration and/or student record questions.
- CA-Finaidhelp@capitalcc.edu for financial aid questions.
- CA-Bursar@capitalcc.edu for payment questions and payment plan information and bus pass information.
- Jbedward@capitalcc.edu for getting your photo id taken.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to the ESL program.
- CA-Learmore@capitalcc.edu for questions regarding Continuing Education courses and the L.E.A.D. Center.
On-Campus Appointment Protocol
When you arrive at the Capital campus for your pre-arranged appointment, please enter the building via our Market Street Entrance, located at the back of the building. Please stop at the Security Desk to have your appointment confirmed. From there, you will head up to your appointment. Please note the following:
- Please do not enter the building if you are feeling sick or have a temperature.
- The Market Street entrance/exit is the only way to enter the building.
- You will be required to wear a mask the entire time you are in the building, following CSCU Mask and Social Distancing Guidelines.
- We ask that you use the hand sanitizer station located around the building before your appointment.
- You are expected to follow social distancing guidelines and signage while in the building.
- You are encouraged to bring your own note-taking materials such as paper, pens, and/or technology, as we will not supply these items during your visit.
- We will promote the use of paperless interactions whenever possible.
- Friends or family members will not be allowed to accompany you for your appointment, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Social/common areas will not be available for use.
Following your appointment, you will be directed back to the Main Security desk to log out.
Administrative Services Hours of Operation
- Monday 1-5
- Tuesday 9-2
- Please use the emails listed on this page to book an appointment if you need to come in and meet in person.
Building Hours of Operation
- Monday – Thursday 8am – 10pm
- Fridays and Saturdays the college is closed.