Welcome to Capital Community College’s School of Workforce & Continuing Education – your resource for new and innovative programming to enhance your skills and knowledge.
The speed of change in the business world has increased vastly over the past decade. We want to help you keep up with these changes and improve your marketability. And we are doing so, by constantly looking at current workforce trends to provide you with new courses to help you improve or refresh your skill set.
Whatever your learning style, we can accommodate you – from courses on campus and online, nights and weekends, accelerated career training certificates, and private courses!
Capital’s Credit-Free Programs Offer:
- Valuable short-term training to help you enter or change career fields
- New or expanded skills for career advancement, in as little as one day
- Practical hands-on knowledge
- Reasonable prices
- Payment options
- Expert faculty with real world experience
- State-of-the-art training facilities
- Free parking
DR. LINDA GUZZO
Dean, School of Workforce and Continuing Education
B.S. Saint Joseph College
R.D. Saint Joseph College
M.S. University of Hartford
Ed.D. Northcentral University
Continuing Education Coordinator
(860) 906-6000 x6135