WHAT IS CCP?
College Career Pathways (CCP) provides high school students with opportunities to complete college-level coursework and earn college credits while pursuing their high school diploma. High school sophomores, juniors, and seniors can earn up to 15 college credits while completing their high school diploma. Students will choose one or more career and technical courses in fields of study such as:
• Communication Media
• Computer Information Systems
• Construction Management
• Early Childhood Education
• And More!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
• It’s FREE!
• Earn college credit while still in high school, without even leaving your high school classroom
• Apply credits towards a two year associate degree, certification, and/or bachelor’s degree
• Introduce yourself to career fields in areas which have a need for trained employees
• Travel to CCC to participate in programming on campus including Career Fairs, workshops with professionals in the Greater Hartford, and programming through the Career Development Center
• As a CCC student, all CCP students, will have access to the CCC library, Career Development and Placement Center, and Academic Success Center
The area schools comprising the Capital Consortium are: A.I. Prince Technical High School, Bloomfield High School, Bulkeley High School, Conard High School, E.C. Goodwin Technical High School, Hall High School, RHAM (Regional Hebron, Andover, Marlborough) High School, and Windsor High School.
CCP Instructors: Please click here to view the CCP faculty handbook.