CUSTOMIZED TRAINING FOR ORGANIZATIONS
Do you have a community group, or employees that need training? We offer quality training for any at optimal cost-benefit.
Capital’s Business & Industry Services is a single source solution for all your organization’s training and development efforts. Our curriculum is driven entirely by your objectives. Our client base below includes organizations of all sizes, from the private and public sectors, offering training for both employees and clients. Capital has obtained over $3,000,000.00 worth of training for our client companies.
Learn how we can help you…
Working with Capital’s Business & Industry staff enables you to obtain top-quality training while focusing on what matters most – meeting your organization’s goals in today’s increasingly competitive environment.
- Over 300 programs available.
- Fully compliant, cost-effective programs for legally-required training.
- All programs can be customized. All delivery formats available, including online.
- Programs held at your site or at Capital’ state-of-the-art facilities.
- Convenient downtown location, 3 minutes from I-91 and I-84.
- FREE Garage parking across the street from our building.
- Subject-matter expert instructors with extensive business experience and broad academic backgrounds.
SUBJECT AREAS INCLUDE
- Allied Health
- Computer Technologies
- Customer Service
- Food Services
- Human Resources
- Quality/ISO Compliance
- Lean Enterprise
- Manufacturing Technologies and Methods
- Office Applications
- Professional Development
- Programming & Systems (Mainframe, Client Server, Web)
- Supervision and Management
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
- ABB Alstom Power
- Administrative and Residual Employee Union
- Bank of America
- Caval Tool
- Chromalloy Gas Turbine
- City of Hartford
- Colt Manufacturing
- Community Renewal Team
- CT Department of Administrative Services
- CT Department of Transportation
- CT Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- CSEA-SEIU Local 2001
- Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.
- Life Choice Donor Services
- Merrow Machine
- Nortel Communications
- Northeast Utilities
- Prudential Retirement Services
- Reliable Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- SEIU Healthcare 1199NE
- St. Francis Hospital
- The Hartford
- The Hartford Courant
- United Healthcare
- W.E. Andrews Printing
- Webster Bank