For a copy of our current course catalog, please see the menu on the right-hand side.
5 WAYS TO REGISTER
1. In Person: Bring your completed registration form and payment to the School of Workforce and Continuing Education in Room 316. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
2. Mail-In: Send your completed registration form with a check payable to Capital Community College or your American Express/Discover/MasterCard/Visa information to:
Capital Community College
School of Workforce & Continuing Education
950 Main St., Room 316
Hartford, CT 06103
DO NOT SEND CASH BY MAIL
3. Fax: Fax your completed registration form with American Express/Discover/MasterCard/Visa information to (860) 906-5110. ATTN: Damaris Torres
4. Phone: Call the School of Workforce & Continuing Education at (860) 906-5130. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Please have your American Express/Discover/MasterCard/Visa or company PO information.
5. Email: Email your completed registration form to CA-Learnmore@capitalcc.edu. You will receive a phone call to confirm payment.
REFUND POLICY FOR NON-CREDIT COURSES
The College reserves the right to cancel courses with insufficient enrollment. If a course you have registered for is canceled, you will be notified and offered the option of receiving a full refund of registration fees or applying your course fee to another non-credit course within the same semester. Refunds take 4-6 weeks for processing.
No refunds are issued for non-credit courses unless you withdraw three (3) business days before the first class meeting, in writing or in person to School of Workforce and Continuing Education, 3rd Floor, Room 316, 950 Main Street, Hartford, CT 06103
Please Note: If you register for a course, you are responsible for payment. Not providing payment at registration or failing to attend class does not remove you from the course and you are still responsible for full payment. Nonpayment may prevent any future registrations in credit or non-credit courses and may initiate third party collections processes.