For a copy of our current course catalog, please see the menu on the right-hand side.
5 WAYS TO REGISTER
1. In Person: Bring your completed registration form and payment to the School of Workforce and Continuing Education in Room 316. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
2. Mail-In: Send your completed registration form with a check payable to Capital Community College or your American Express/Discover/MasterCard/Visa information to:
Capital Community College
School of Workforce & Continuing Education
950 Main St., Room 316
Hartford, CT 06103
DO NOT SEND CASH BY MAIL
3. Fax: Fax your completed registration form with American Express/Discover/MasterCard/Visa information to (860) 906-5110. ATTN: Damaris Torres
4. Phone: Call the School of Workforce & Continuing Education at (860) 906-5130. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Please have your American Express/Discover/MasterCard/Visa or company PO information.
5. Email: Email your completed registration form to CA-Learnmore@capitalcc.edu. You will receive a phone call to confirm payment.
REFUND POLICY FOR CREDIT-FREE COURSES
The College reserves the right to cancel courses with insufficient enrollment. If a course you have registered for is cancelled, you will be notified and offered the option of receiving a full refund of fees or applying your course fee to another credit-free course in the same semester. Refunds take at least 4-to-6 weeks.
No refunds are issued for credit-free courses unless you withdraw three (3) business days before the first class meeting, in writing or in person, to the office of Continuing Education, 3rd Floor, room 316, 950 Main Street, Hartford, CT 06103. Please Note: If you register for a course, you are responsible for payment whether or not you attend. Do not assume you will be deregistered for a course if you do not pay. See above paragraph.