Well-presented stories can attract donors, win support and raise money; as well as provide a positive image of the organization in the public’s eye. Stories can make a cause tangible and relatable for those involved.
- Choosing effective stories.
- Explore elements that will make the greatest impact in your story.
- Using emotion and urgency to motivate your audience.
- Basic elements of a compelling story.
- Learn about infographics, photos and graphics and how they fit into your story.
- Learn about different communication platforms to share your story.
Day/Date/Time: Friday, 4/24/2020, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Instructor: Rebecca Tuttle