This course includes the American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers Certification.
NOTE: Background checks are required for most allied health positions. Students with felony convictions may have difficulty obtaining employment in these fields.
- Advanced Patient Care Skills
- Cultural Awareness
- Introduction to Computers
- Introduction to EKG
- Introduction to Phlebotomy
- Introduction to Health Careers and Educational
- Path from Training to Career
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (American Heart Association)
- First Aid (American Heart Association)
- Must possess a CNA certification.
- High school diploma or GED
- Pass assessment tests for reading and math. Call our information center at (860) 906-5130 to schedule testing. Individuals with college experience may request the assessment tests be waived.
Course Code: HMED G5228