Learning to work together is a must for a successful team. A collaborative team allows the organization to move their goals forward. But collaboration takes time and effort. This course provides the learner with tools for a successful collaboration process. Students learn conflict resolution skills, how to listen effectively, motivational factors, and emotional intelligence. This course also looks at effective meeting management techniques, like setting ground rules and time management techniques within a meeting
- Practice effective collaborative skills in group projects.
- Run a successful meeting as a group project.
- Design a process map.
- Learn conflict resolutions skills.
- Learn about emotional intelligence and its role in collaboration and conflict resolution.
- Learn to listen effectively.
- Study emotional factors in team collaboration.
Required text: None
Instructor: Mark Petruzzi