Textbook, Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers and the fee for a national certification test are included in the course cost.
NOTE: Background checks are required for most allied health positions. Students with felony convictions may have difficulty obtaining employment in these fields.
- Key customer service concepts
- Basic anatomy & physiology of cardiovascular system
- How to calculate heart rate
- How to identify sinus atrial, AV junction, ventricular and AV block rhythms
- 12-lead ECG interpretation, including myocardial infarction
- Path from Training to Career
- High school diploma or GED recommended
- Healthcare training and one year of healthcare experience preferred
- Pass assessment tests for reading and math. Call our Customer Service Center at (860) 906-5130 to schedule testing. Individuals with college experience may request the assessment tests be waived.
Day/Time: Wed/Thu, 6pm to 9pm