NOTE: Background checks are required for most allied health positions. Students with felony convictions may have difficulty obtaining employment in these fields.
- Exceptional Customer Service 101
- Personal & Job Accountability
- Effective Communication
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Working with External & Internal Customers
- Handling Difficult Situations
- Business Ethics & Professional Presence
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Basic computer skills: includes navigating windows, data entry, writing and sending email, web searches
Course Code: AOP G5039
Date: Coming Spring 2020
The Connecticut Department of Labor reports that employment in this occupation is expected to grow more slowly than average, but the number of annual openings will offer excellent job opportunities. As a Customer Service Representative you may expect your entry-level rate to be approximately $12.74 per hour and the average annual income is noted as $41,046 in the Hartford region.