NOTE: Background checks are required for most allied health positions. Students with felony convictions may have difficulty obtaining employment in these fields.
- Exceptional Customer Service 101
- Personal & Job Accountability
- Effective Communication
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Working with External & Internal Customers
- Handling Difficult Situations
- Business Ethics & Professional Presence
- Path from Training to Career
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills
- Pass assessment tests for reading and math. Call our information center at (860) 906-5130 to schedule testing. Individuals with college experience may request the assessment tests be waived.
Course Code: AOP G5039
Date: 3/18/19 to 6/3/19 (No class 4/19; 5/29)
Day/Time: Mon/Wed/Fri ; 6:00pm to 9:00pm