Critical thinking skills are increasingly becoming a necessity for employees. The U.S. Department of Labor has identified critical thinking as the raw material essential for problem solving, decision making, organizational planning and risk management. But what is critical thinking exactly? How can you differentiate between critical thinking and non-critical thinking?
• Understand critical thinking
• Recognize deceptive reasoning
• Detect emotional manipulation
• Differentiate between the styles of critical vs non-critical thinking
• Recognize and evaluate arguments
• Develop and evaluate explanations
Course Code: PRFD G5602
Day/Date/Time: Not offered at this time
Instructor: Christopher Service, Sr.