This Purchasing Guide contains information regarding the basic policies and procedures to be followed for procurement at Capital Community College. It provides guidance in purchasing transactions and offers useful information about how the purchasing process works in general.
|Carrie Benyei||Associate Fiscal Admin. Officeremail@example.com|
|Anne Romus||Purchasing Assistantfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tyshawn Pemberton||Material Storage Specialistemail@example.com|
Role of the Purchasing Department
The Purchasing Department is responsible for the Purchase and Contracting of all goods and services occurring within Capital Community College. This includes:
- Receiving of USPS, FEDEX and UPS shipments intended for Capital Community College.
- The 7th floor mailroom and the Capital Community College Loading Dock located at 153 Market Street.
- Delivery of all goods and mail throughout Capital Community College.
- Issuing Travel Authorization numbers
- Reimbursements for in-state and out of state Travel
Individual departments may conduct preliminary investigations while developing a source for new products or specialized equipment or services, however, final commitments for all purchases are made by the Purchasing Department in accordance with Connecticut General Statutes and Board of Regents for Higher Education Policy.
Effective July 1, 2015 Revised Sept 15, 2016