Effective September 2016 the BOR issued revised contract templates. All Capital Community College contracts must be on the new contract templates.
- Student Educational Training Affiliation Agreement (Clinical and Non-clinical) – revised 9/2016
- Personal Services Agreement revised 9/2016
- Cost/No Cost Agreement revised 9/2016
- Amendment Template revised 9/2016
- Client Services Agreement revised 9/2016
- Services Agreement revised 9/2016
Contract Guidelines and Procedures:
It is extremely important that departments forward Contracts to the Purchasing Department for approval before the start of the contract. Contact Carrie Benyei in Purchasing for personalized instruction and current templates.
- Contracts valued at $25,000 or more must be submitted to the Purchasing Department at least 30 business days prior to the start date of the contract.
- Contracts valued at $25,000 or less must be submitted to the Purchasing Department least 10 business days prior to the start date of the contract.
- All contracts must be reviewed by the Purchasing Department before being sent out for the contractor’s signature.
- Personal Services Agreements are to be used only when no employer/employee relationship exists.
- Funding source must be noted on all contracts that involve a cost to the College.
- Contracts with a cost of more than $10,000 must go through the bid process.
Late Justification Requirements
Issuing a Contract/Agreement after work has commenced or a product or service has been received is a violation of State Policies and Procedures. Likewise, requesting approval for a Contract/Agreement after the start date even when the term of the Contract/Agreement continues beyond that date, may cause an audit finding. Whenever paperwork is submitted and sufficient time has not been allowed to process and obtain all approvals needed, a CCC Contract Late Submittal Form is required. (Form C)
- The “Capital Community College-Contract-Late Submittal Form,” on file with the Purchasing Department, must accompany all contracts that do not conform to the deadlines noted above.
- The person who is directly responsible for the lateness is the individual who is responsible for writing the justification.
- The written justification must be authorized by the proper authority (Immediate Supervisor and Dean, Dept. Head or Director).
Request for Payment
A signed Contract Request for Payment Form (Form D) should be forwarded by the originator stating that services have been rendered and total amount due before payment any payment will be issued.