On Campus Support
IT Services is available to assist “current” Students, Staff and Faculty with on campus PC, Logon, Networking, Printer, Printing issues and Student e-mail authentication problems.
- Current Students are those who are registered for courses at Capital Community College.
Off Campus Support
- IT Services does not provide technical service and support for personal devices (laptops, home computers, phones, etc.).
- IT Services will assist Current Students and Faculty with finding information regarding personal devices on the myCommnet page.
Please visit Login FAQs before you call for Frequently Asked Questions.
- myCommnet portal access is only available to Students for 2 years after the last course they have taken at a CT Community College.
- After 2 years you no longer have access to login to myCommnet to print and request Transcripts.
- For New and Re-Admitted Students myCommnet access is granted automatically with 2 hours of being Accepted to the college by Admissions.
- If you are able to login to myCommnet and need Blackboard Support, please see Academic Media Technology.
Please see contact links below for questions pertaining to:
- Admissions (Applying online and general Application\PIN questions).
- Admissions Individuals who do not know their NetID and cannot do a NetID Lookup, receives “Invalid ID”
- Registration (Transcript Requests, Registering for courses, Final Grades, Class Schedule).
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday : 7am-8pm
- Friday : 7am-7:30pm
- Saturday : 8am-1pm
- Sunday : Closed