Application to the Radiography Program
In order to apply for the Radiography program, applicants must have completed the following steps by February 1, 2024:
- Attend a Radiologic Science information session.
- Submit official transcripts by February 1.
- Complete a TEAS test with a minimum score of 60% within the past three years of the application deadline.
- Complete the following courses with a GPA of 2.7 or above:
- ENG*101 – Composition (C or higher)
- BIO*211 – Anatomy & Physiology I (C+ or higher taken within past five years of program start date)
- BIO*212 – Anatomy & Physiology II (C+ or higher taken within past five years of program start date or currently by enrolled)
- MAT*172- College Algebra ***eligible to take before the start date of the program ****
Enrollment is limited, only the most qualified applicants will be accepted into the program.
December 22 at 10am
In person (room 803) or online:
January 13 at 4pm
In person (room 803)
The ATI TEAS is a multiple-choice test that evaluates essential academic skills: math, science, reading, and English. It is recommended that applicants review biology, chemistry, and math content in preparation for taking the ATI TEAS. The test will take approximately 3½ hours to complete. Applicants cannot reschedule their test date.
Testing fees are non-refundable.
Applicants must obtain an adjusted individual total score of 60% or higher on the ATI TEAS to be considered for admission. Applicants may retake the TEAS as many times as desired. The applicant’s highest ATI TEAS score will be used when determining eligibility.
The ATI TEAS is administered at Capital, Gateway, Naugatuck Valley, Northwestern CT, Norwalk and Three Rivers. If the ATI TEAS is taken at a site other than one of the Connecticut Community Colleges, applicants must have official results sent by ATI to Capital Community College by the application deadline of June 1. Effective July 1, 2014, all community college testing sites will be charging a proctor fee in addition to ATI’s registration fee. More information on the proctor fee will be provided at the time of registration for the TEAS. For testing schedules and registration information, go to https://www.atitesting.com/teas. Applicants must have an account with ATI. Please use your Banner ID as your “student/Employee ID.” Applicants must log into their ATI account in order to see available testing dates within the community college system. A study manual for the ATI TEAS is available through www.atitesting.com. Online practice tests are also available through ATI. For additional information about the ATI TEAS, please visit www.atitesting.com.