Design, develop, and implement research projects aimed at improving institutional effectiveness and decision making at Capital Community College.
The Office of Institutional Research is part of Academic Affairs. The IR Director reports directly to the Academic Dean.
- Design, develop, and implement research projects aimed at improving institutional effectiveness.
- Design, develop, and implement statistical research methodologies in collection, analysis, interpretation, and dissemination of institutional data to support strategic planning, assessment, and decision making at the College.
- Assist faculty with the design and implementation of the classroom assessment projects.
- Develop and maintain an accessible data-base for students and courses for decision support systems.
- Conduct research in support of the strategic planning utilizing the qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and use the results to improve academic programs, administrative, and financial services.
- Assist the department chairs and faculty to conduct research for program review process.
- Review and examine the assessment instruments. Select and administer the reliable assessment measures at the College.
d. New Student 5-Year Retention Rates
e. National Student Clearing House Completions Report – 6-Year Outcomes
ii. By Gender
iii. By Age