Capital Community College offers the following degree programs to enrolled students:
- Accounting, A.S.
- Architectural Engineering Technology, A.S.
- Biotechnology, A.S.
- Child Development Associate Credential (CDA Training)
- College of Technology: Technology Studies – Engineering Technology Option
- College of Technology: Technological Studies and Pathway to Industrial Technology at CCSU
- Communication Media, A.S.
- Computer and Information Systems (CIS), A.S.
- Computer and Information Systems: Mobile Applications Developer Option, A.S.
- Computer and Information Systems: Web Publishing Option, A.S.
- Computer Networking, A.S.
- Computer Networking: Cybersecurity Option, A.S.
- Computer Support Specialist, A.S.
- Computer Support Specialist: Hardware Support Option, A.S.
- Construction Management, A.S.
- Construction Management, A.A.S.
- Criminal Justice, A.S.
- Early Childhood Education, A.S.
- Early Childhood Teacher Credential
- Fire Science and EMS, A.S.
- Fire Science and EMS: Emergency Management Response Option, A.S.
- General Studies, A.S.
- Health Information Management, A.S.
- Liberal Arts & Sciences, A.A.
- Liberal Arts & Sciences: Ethnic Studies Course Sequence, A.A.
- Liberal Arts & Sciences: Mathematics and Natural Science Course Sequence, A.A.
- Management, A.S.
- Management: Entrepreneurship Option, A.S.
- Medical Assisting, A.S.
- Music Industry, A.S.
- Nursing, A.S.
- Paramedic Studies, A.S.
- Paramedic Studies: Emergency Medical Services Instructor Option, A.S.
- Paramedic Studies: Emergency Management Response Option, A.S.
- Radiologic Technology, A.S.
- Social Service, A.S.
- Social Services: Community Change Studies Option
- Social Service: Gerontology Option, A.S.
- Social Service: Library Technical Assistant Option, A.S.
- Social Service: Mental Health Option, A.S.
- Theatre Arts, A.A.
CSCU Transfer Ticket Degrees
Degree programs for Connecticut Community College students that transfer to Connecticut State Universities and Charter Oak without either losing any credits or being required to take extra credits in order to complete a bachelor’s degree in that same discipline.
For further information, visit: http://www.ct.edu/transfer
Students in a CSCU Pathway Transfer Degree will complete the first 60-63 credits at Capital Community College and the final 60-63 credits at a CSU. Refer to appendix for list of general education courses by category.
As of Fall 2016, the following transfer degrees are available: