The Humanities Department, comprising Art, English, Languages, Music, and Philosophy, serves to guide and educate students to reflect critically on the role of the humanities in their personal and professional growth; to connect students to the rich cultural mosaic of Hartford, the region, and the world; and to foster a vibrant environment of artistic and scholarly activities for the college and surrounding communities.
Our Degree Programs
- Music Industry, A.S.
- Liberal Arts & Sciences, A.A.
- Liberal Arts & Sciences: Ethnic Studies Course Sequence, A.A.
- Liberal Arts & Sciences: Mathematics and Natural Science Course Sequence, A.A.
- Hartford Heritage Project
- One Play
- Center for Language and Culture
- Guide to Grammar and Writing
- English-As-A-Second Language Program
Clubs and Activities
- Theatre Club
- Poetry Club
- Literary Arts Celebration
- Caribbean Arts Festival
Dr. Jeffrey Partridge