Skip to content
- Right to a hearing held in a fair, prompt and impartial manner and to be notified of the outcome of the hearing.
- Be treated with respect and dignity.
- Take both legal action (criminal/civil action and disciplinary action).
- Not be judged based on your race, age, class, gender, or sexual orientation.
- Have a sexual assault counselor/advocate accompany you to medical, law enforcement, and legal proceedings.
- Provided with information regarding counseling services.
- Be free from retaliation for filing a complaint.